Hello, Traveler nowhere you get to know about the Places which you can visit at Bodh Gaya. It was Religious Place.
You have might be heard name about the place but you don’t know about what is there to explore.
The details Guide about the Bodh Gaya have given just go through to know what was the specialty about the place and how you can explore to that place.
Now in these, you have got to know about the top unique places to visit at Bodh Gaya.
The Places to visit at Bodh Gaya is was the best of the best places you will get to explore.
So my traveler hold your seat and be with me at till end of the Blog.
Top Unique Places to Visit at Bodh Gaya
- The Mahabodhi temple has this type of much more attraction in Bodh Gaya.
- It was the built-in the 7th century and the surrounding at Bodhi tree.
- Buddha sat under a tree to by attained enlightenment.
Great Buddha Statue
- The Great Lord Buddha statue is the tallest in India. It was the instated by XIV Dalai Lamai in the year of 1989.
- There was Buddha were Mediating resting of giant lotus which constructed.
- And it using the intricately carved sandstone and the red granite.
Tibetan Refugee Market
- The Tibetan market is a paradise for shopping lovers.
- And it offers a large variety of winter wears, handicrafts, and souvenirs, etc.
Bodhi tree, Bodh Gaya
- Bodhi tree of the Bodh Gaya which was Lord Buddha his meditated under before he could attain enlightenment.
- The Bodhi tree origin was the destroyed by many kings. But today it’s standing tall at 80 feet which were direct descendants to flourish.
- It was the most popularised tree which the UNESCO world heritage site. The Mahabodhi Temple Complex, this was just beside the Tree.
- Many religious people and as well as the lover of that place is finding the place for there fascinating.
- Thai Monastery was well known for a curved roof covered and with exquisites tiles of Gold.
- The Houses of Thai Monastery was made of Bronze statue of the Buddha.
- It was recently was erected 25m high statue was made in the garden.
- The Muchalinda Lake is the popular site at the Bodh Gaya, and it was located the next of the temple.
- It was associated with a mythological tale which was the statement of Lord Buddha.
- This was protected by the storm and snake of king Muchalinda lake.
Royal Bhutan Monastery
- Royal Bhutan Monastery built by King Bhutan. It was the dedication to the Lord Buddha.
- There you will get to see the clay carvings on the interior walls.
- And the Monastery which depicts different aspects of the Buddhist Culture.
- The Brahmayoni Temple which was devotees to wish and visit the temple.
- Which you must go through the Grueling climb and 424 high stone.
- It steps to reach the top of the hill and atop lies this temple.
- The Cankamana situated along with the Bodhi Tree.
- It is a holy shrine featuring a carving of Lord Buddha feet into the black stone lotuses.
- The Chinese temple constructed by the Buddhist monks. And it was displaying the beautiful Chinese artwork with the statue of the Lord Buddha within the Sanctum.
Indosan Nippon Japanese Temple
- Indosan Nippon Japanese Temple which was the outstanding example of the Buddhist culture and the Japanese Architecture.
- The temple built in the year 1972 with the help of International Buddhist Communities.
- The structure of the temple which as Carved out of the wood and this looks like the Japanese shrine.
- And this is showing the Japanese paintings and Narrating events from the life of the Gautam Buddha.
Vishnupad Temple Gaya
- Vishnupad temple namely suggested by the temple and it’s built for filled with the dedication to Lord Vishnu
- And the features are a 40 cm long footprint of the Lord Vishnu.
- It enclosed by the basin and its made of silver plates.
- Vietnamese temple was recently constructed with the shrine in the area.
- Their features are looking serene statue of the lord buddha.
- It gets excludes and calming aura and it appears to be smiling.
- The Kundan Bazar which is having the ideal places for those looking the souvenirs
- To back to home and other handicrafts of the region.
- The Jama Masjid is the place that is the largest mosque in the state of the Bihar and it dates back around the 200 years.
- And it was built by the royal family which is name is Muzaffarpur
- The shrine is the most well-known festival of Shabina
- When it is the prayer that is offering on the 27th of the Ramadan nights.
- Dungeshwari hills of Lord Buddha spent a few years. And before they traveling to the Bodh Gaya in the search of the Englightenment.
- The Buddha used as shelter and mediation of caves of the hill.
- The pictures of the location there Dungeswari hills was also known as for the trekking destination
- And it drew the Enthusiasts in the large numbers.
Root Institute for Wisdom Culture
- The Root of the institute of Wisdom Culture is were Buddhist Centre that educates and Promoted from wisdom culture through the programs and Social Services.
- There was Function as per the Tibetan Tradition that is often and considered the spiritual retreat and they offer the Tranquil atmosphere.
- And it gets to study and practices the culture of in the true form.
Burmese vihara Monastery
- Burmese Vihara Monastery is the place of spiritual retreat and for those who want to wish to take a break from their stressful lifestyle.
- The Place was located amidst beautiful gardens and the tranquil Monastery which is built according to there traditional Burmese architecture.
- And there have the houses of Buddha meditation Hall and the library having a large collection of books and their teaching the Lord Buddha and the guest house.
- This temple was dedicated to a woman she was a very humble or tribal person named was Sujatha. It offer us pudding to the Gautam Buddha.
- The Pudding was the first meal of Gautam Buddha it has consumed after the years of starvation. There were since renounced the materialistic life was including the food to attain enlightenment.
- The temple considered religiously important as they offer to believed to have saved Lord buddha’s life.
Archaeological Society of India Museum
- Archaeological Society of India Museum established by and then it was to display in ancient articles.
- And belonging to the Brahmanical and Buddhist beliefs and it was mostly related to the Pala period.
- It was the exhibit the most splendid stone of bronze statues, sculptures, panels, rods, plaques, pillars, railings, etc
- There you will be getting in galleries.
- And the courtyard and veranda of the museum which is located inside the Mahabodhi Temple complex.
- The Sujata Kuti is was stupa that built the honor of the tribal woman named Sujata.
- This saved the Gautam Buddha life and it’s offering the rice pudding and after he starved himself for the years he process of attaining the Nirvana.
- And renouncing the luxury that he had including food. Sujata Kuti thus considered religiously important in Buddhist Culture.
Bodha gaya Multimedia Museum
- The Museum covers his journey right from childhood to the attained Nirvana.
- It also includes the content on teachings and presented in form of Multimedia and 3D animation movies.
- Bodhgaya Multimedia Museum was established to provide a glimpse into there historical life of the Gautam Buddha is the most interesting way possible.
Ajapala Nigrodha Tree
- The Ajapala Nigrodha Tree was considered as a heritage of tree, which is no longer exists.
- It is the scared location that the Gautam Buddha which was complete his fifth week of the Meditation after attaining enlightenment.
- A place the still considered a religious place.
- It was the most important and many Believers visits.
Dajiokyo Buddhist Temple
- Dajiokyo Buddhist Temple it is tranquil respite those who seeking the most amidst beautiful surroundings.
- The feature of the temple a 64-foot tall statue Buddha made with sandstone and granite.
- The temple also houses a grand meditation hall where one can sit solitude and get the peaceful vibes.
Animesh Lochana Chaitanya Shrine
- Animesh Lochana Chaitanya shrine where the Lord Buddha it spent his in the second week of Meditation after attaining the Nirvana.
- And it’s believing that Meditation innovating the Gazing to Bodhi Tree continuously without blinking.
- This was the place which as named means “Open Eyes.
- It considered it teaches self-control and focus.
Hope you like this place is it very peaceful and very calm place must visit once in time with family make a plan and get to visit such a religious place!
To know more about the place visit my site and read it. Give your suggestions and comment. If you like share it and Write about your experience and review in the comment box.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin